IMG_8539_xlarge.jpg

3)

IMG_0179_xlarge.jpg

4)

IMG_0014_xlarge.jpg

5)

IMG_7887_xlarge.jpg

6)

First shot is great, but all of them are spoilt by your watermark, I understand why you have the watermark but it really detracts from your images, maybe something smaller.

First shot is great, but all of them are spoilt by your watermark, I understand why you have the watermark but it really detracts from your images, maybe something smaller.

i know what you meant.. tbh though i'm very happy with that watermark, i think i found a great balance between completely protecting the image and still being able to see it.. although you might have to squint :)

The first one is a great idea. Like that a lot. 2 and 3 are both good, but with your reputation of great panned shots, I was surprised to see the cork so static, it looks a bit "parked" perhaps some radial blur in PS to replicate the blurred wheels?? :LOL:
While 4, 5 and 6 are solid shots, they perhaps don't jump out to me as much as I would have hoped while viewing one of your sets. Nothing bad about them, I have just come to expect excellence.
Your watermark annoyed me for ages, but of late, I think I have got used to it, works very well i think!
Matty

Beautiful as always.

Not massively keen on #1 to be honest. I think it's probably because of the lack of crowd (inevitable at Rockingham really!)

5 & 6 are the pick of the bunch for me. The cars in the background of #5 really add to it. And what can I say about #6? Just a top notch pan! :D Quite like the positioning of the car as well. Not often you get shots with the car driving out instead of into the frame. It works really well.

gonna try panning it next time :)

Thats a interesting idea Gary, I may have to pinch that concept for myself :LOL:

Nice set given the hell that is The Rock, although I do agree with Tom, the pitlane shot he linked is my fave!

Like #3, the drivers look quite menacing that close up with a wide angle and #6 with the diagonal lines adding to the pan.

Back