Rockingham BTCC advice..

Name
Luke
Edit My Images
Yes
This year my plan is to visit other BTCC circuits (usually Oulton & Donington), Rockingham & Silverstone are my next closest. I've been to Silverstone a few times so thats cool, but Rockingham always looks a slighty more difficult circuit.

So as a normal spectator, what are the locations that can yield some good viewing & photos?

As a spectator tarzan infield, on top of the pit garages or the stands. You can see most of the circuit from the stands or pit roof.

As a photographer, as above but you've got to be creative. The fencing around the oval section is thick wire rope to contain 220mph indycar crashes. You don't have access to most of the circuit.

If you want a variety of shots with the car being the principle subject of the photo, Rockingham is the worst on the BTCC calendar IMO.

I thought it probably would be one of the worst due to it being designed for Indy like you said.

Pit Roof? thats a new one :) ha. Ill still probably visit just to get an idea, but also looking at trying to make a weekend of one one of the other events due to the distances.

Cheers for your help Andrew

Back