Rode Spares

Edit My Images
Yes
I managed to break the hot shoe adaptor on my Rode Video Mic today. Is it possible to get a replacement?

The only spares I can find are the shock cords. All Rhode state is to order them from your local distributor.

The hot shoes is part of the main body moulding so getting a replacement may be difficult. However if you still have the 1/4" screw thread in one piece then a hot shoe adapter with a 1/4" screw thread may be a possibility. Be careful though the one I have is all metal so when it's used on a hot shoe you need to insulate the bottom to prevent any problems with the cameras hot shoe

The only spares I can find are the shock cords. All Rhode state is to order them from your local distributor.

The hot shoes is part of the main body moulding so getting a replacement may be difficult. However if you still have the 1/4" screw thread in one piece then a hot shoe adapter with a 1/4" screw thread may be a possibility. Be careful though the one I have is all metal so when it's used on a hot shoe you need to insulate the bottom to prevent any problems with the cameras hot shoe

Thanks for that. Its only the shoe which is broken and that screws into the body.

Back