Rodney St / Upper Duke St (Liverpool)

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
This Shot was taken from the top of the Liverpool Anglican Cathedral

7563882018_da7dab23f2.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Hi Guys this shot was taken last week , whilst out and about in the evening taking some shots with my brother , its taken straight from camera and not been edited !! your feedback and critique very much appreciated as always . Not too sure what the building is but i think it might be something to do with John Moores University,im sure some of you who are familiar with the building will agree its fantastic for taking some interesting shots !! thanks so much for taking the time

Love the colors but think it would look better lower down with a tighter crop of the building.
Lots of nice buildings in the pool.I think I read it has more listed buildings outside of London

Dave

Thanks for taking the time Dave very much appreciated . I agree it would look better lower , I love that building its great to photograph with its shapes and colours !! Yes apparently Liverpool does have the most listed buildings outside of London !! We are so lucky to have such variety on our doorstep , makes for plenty of photo opportunities !!

It's an interesting building Peter but I'm not sure that the angle/composition shows it at its most interesting - I would certainly be going back and looking at some opportunities to feature just the building, probably at street level.

I agree with you there Gramps some ground level shots will be much better , I love it's contrast colour and shapes !! I went with my brother(adow2) to the top of the cathedral on the Thurs late night opening with the idea of taking some sunset shots over the city, but by the time we got to the top it became rather misty :-( so hence this shot ! Another run into town is In the pipeline so I'll revisit and post the results!! Thanks so much for taking the time to view, really appreciated .

Back