Roller Bag w/ Studio Stands?

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
No
Hi folks,

I'm looking for a roller bag to cart my lights back & forward to college. 2x/week, maybe 8-12 weeks a year. I don't want mega-expensive (£300+) but I don't want "falls-apart-after-5-minutes". Roller is essential because carrying it from car to class is quite a long walk and using the standard shoulder bag everything came in is killing me. Esp when I add camera, tripod, thermos flask, etc. etc.

I've had a look at some of the Neewer sub £100 bags on Amazon and many of the reviews complain about build quality - esp the roller/handle mechanism which is the most important feature to me.

However the Lencarta bag has no reviews and I've got some of the softboxes which I really like. At £90 it seems reasonable. Also, the Pixapro one seems good but I've never heard of the brand.

Anyone have any experience/thoughts?

Ideally would carry 2 heads & cables, 2 stands, 2 folded softboxes and as a bonus my tripod, sandbags & 2 folded reflectors.

Pixapro and just rebranded Godox, as are Lencarta (the lights certainly).

I'd phone Lencarta and see what they say.

I'll be in the market for one of those roller bags at some point too so I'll be interested to read what they say too Ian.

Back