Roller Derby, The Make-Up

W

whiteflyer

A real grudge match today, Rainy City V London Rockin. Very fast action and some rather big hits, but it's not all about who the best athletes are ,but who has the best make-up and most tattoos and London did themselves proud.

There are just some girls you don't want to mess with :)

RSRG_14-05-11-0190.jpg

RSRG_14-05-11-0155.jpg

I'm not tattoo expert, but this look pretty intricate work to me.

RSRG_14-05-11-0155-Version2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really good clear shots of the tats and paint in the first two. (Third is grainy but I know it's just to show the pic :))
You gonna post any more from the day.

Also, search this on FB "ROLLERGIRLS WHO WEAR FACE PAINT". There are some fantastic pics. It must take some of them hours before a bout!

Cheers chaps.

I intend to put some action shots up later, but must admit I've not as much as I would have expected. I think the bout was both very fast and more tactical than normal ( a better standard of team than what I've shot before ), I also have ended up with far too many of the wrong team :( basically because London always seamed to be in front of the blockers pack in every jam :thinking:

I must have posted the wrong shot of the first girl, I know I have all her foot in the shot on the one I thought I was posting :bang: Oh and the false devil tongue thing is her gum shield.

I'll have a look as the FB page you suggest Lynda (y)

RSRG_14-05-11-0188.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, just put two and two together yesterday, but my sister was at the bout on Saturday supporting the Whippin Hinnies (NRG B Team).
Didn't realise that it was the same event.
I've put a link to your website on their FB page, hope that's ok :)

Back