Rose from a newbie

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi from another newbie, i've been playing with a light box bought from the local ASDA store and i thought I'd post a couple of pics for some much needed comments and opinions. The colours on the colour image look weak and washed out on my laptop but too contrasty on my desktop :shrug:

web_flower.jpg

bw_flower_copy.jpg

Rose_orange_full-Size.jpg

Thanks

Paul

Hi,
I cant see any pics showing, where are they hosted? (you cant post direct from your pc).

You can either use a site such as Photobucket or use the gallery space provided here on TP (each image must be 200kb or less & 800kb on the longest side).

Hth. :)

Hi,
I cant see any pics showing, where are they hosted? (you cant post direct from your pc).

You can either use a site such as Photobucket or use the gallery space provided here on TP (each image must be 200kb or less & 800kb on the longest side).

Hth. :)

:bang: My web server appears to have stopped talking to the internet....more work

Paul,

I can see them....they're nice compositions and the black and white one works very well. The colour one is far too saturated for me and it's probably your monitor calibration that's a long way out.

Welcome to the forum though and and post some more soon.

Bob

I like the colour rose best but the mono is showing superb texture. :)
Welcome to the forum ;)

Thanks for the comments, i need to keep a watch on flebay for calibration tools.

Colour looks lovely on my monitor, a nice soft orange. Like the B&W great DoF and beautiful textures (y)

Thanks for all the encouraging comments :), after recently buying a macro lens i must admit i have been finding it increasingly frustrating to try and get sharp pictures with a nice DOF :shrug:. I have resulted to taking lots & lots of photos of a tape measure from various distances with different apertures to try and figure out whats going on.

PJ

Back