Rosebud Pink

Edit My Images
Yes
another with that yummy macro lens....Barry had been trying to get me to use it for ages, I don't know what posessed me to try it today, so glad I did....(y)

rosebudpink.jpg

i just cant make up my mind whether i like this or not, dont get me wrong, its a great picture, but i am not sure about the focus point, i would have liked to have seen the centre a tad more in focus.
TFS

I daresay I'll have another go tomorrow with that amazing lens and I'll try a smaller aperture, this bud is tiny, about 2cm long...I know what you mean Steve, but Barry has just printed this shot for me and I love it :)

This shot has a soft, dreamy feel about it which I think works quite well with the subject and it's delicate colour.

Boon said:
i just cant make up my mind whether i like this or not, dont get me wrong, its a great picture, but i am not sure about the focus point, i would have liked to have seen the centre a tad more in focus.
TFS
I'd agree.

thats a bloody sharp lens!

matty said:
thats a bloody sharp lens!

I agree Matty... the trouble I've had with Sigma stuff is the quality control is not quite 'there' if you get a good 'un you're laughing. I've had another (28mm f2.8) which was abit off to say the least. AP raved about it, saying it was the equal to a Leitz jobbie - mine wasn't but my brother-in-law's was :crying:

All I've gotta do now is find a way of getting back from her....... :eek:

Back