Round 12 entries!

Matt

TPer Emeritus
Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Gallery is now open for you to browse the entries, take your time and pick your top 3, then PM me with your top 3, voting ends this time next sunday. A reminder for those that entered, you MUST vote, everyone else is encouraged to vote.

Thanks to everyone who voted, was a difficult round to do what with the closed sites and all that malarky!

If you entered and your image isnt there pm me please (y)

images can be found here!
http://www.tpfgallery.com/gallery2/competitions/shadows/

received

Good shots I agree. Think my vote will need some more consideration :)

Definately are some good ones - going to be a hard choice, when I know you'll know(y)

Agreed... a toughie.

I didn't enter this time despite having a cracking candidate but was taken last year so wasn't in the spirit of the competition.

Votes are PM'd though.

bugger. Got back too late!

Good entries, so I'm not sure it was up to it anyway lol.

Good luck to all who've entered, I'll poll my vote when I've had a good chance to scrutinise them!

All the entries are really fantastic for this round (and it's really great to see so many entries this time!) It was definitely tough to decide which shots to vote for.

Voted.

Very hard getting from 5 I liked down to 3.

Voted.

I agree i was torn between a number of them, very good entries!

Really good entires for this challenging theme ! :clap:

Voted & best of luck to all participants ! :p

The level of entries in this round has left me gob smacked. I can honestly say that any one of the entries in this round could easily be seen on any top picture library, (and I mean ones that pay proper money). Well done all who entered.

Back