Rubber Grip Replacement Supplier

Edit My Images
No
Hopefully someone can help me on this, I've been round the houses with various websites already.
I've got a few cameras that would benefit from a couple of new rubber grips on them (Nikon/Sony)..... I really don't fancy/can't be without my cameras for any amount of time and don't fancy the cost of repair etc just to have this done........ but I can't find where to find the parts anywhere- has anyone else been on this quest?

needing (some) grips for a sony a7iii & d810 & d4s

E.bay is your best bet ,just put a search in for the grips by model number , they usually come from China with the correct adhesive film .. done quiet a few Nikons in the past

I've previously bought a Nikon D200 rear thump grip off ebay which was usable but recently ordered a set for a D700 off Aliexpress and wasn't impressed by what was supplied as they were very poor copies and the tape had been very poorly applied. I've opened a dispute with the seller as only 2 of pieces are usable.

My wife D90 had a peeling rubber and I peeled it off, cleaned it up and reused it with new tape.Looked as good as new.

Have you asked Nikon Service if they will sell you the grips for the D810 & D4s?

When they repaired my D750 they replaced three rubber grips and the cost was less than £12 for the lot.

Have you asked Nikon Service if they will sell you the grips for the D810 & D4s?

When they repaired my D750 they replaced three rubber grips and the cost was less than £12 for the lot.
That’s excellent value, they cost more than that on eBay!

thanks everyone, nitto on ebay though and the priority sadly is the Sony but I run into a dead end with them/their 3rd party repairist
Seen them on AliExpress but did wonder if they were any good- it seems like its a shut shop unless you're a repairer.
Interestingly I believe Wex own Fixation so I thought they might have access to some very common generic parts.

I would be tempted DIY replacement with genuine leather and appropriate adhesive. I'm sick of that nasty cheap polluting plastic everywhere
But the whole idea of of the grips being easy to remove is to gain access to the screws behind them so covering them with a strong adhesive negates that

Back