Rubbish

Edit My Images
Yes
bins-small.jpg

Really liked the colours, alignment and graffiti in this, all against a lovely black back drop.

I really like it too (y) and as stupid as it sounds I could see this being used as a modern art piece (y) I do think that I'd clone out the strong line just to the right of centre on the wall to make it completely uniform (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Great image. I would sign up to getty of alamy, Bet they would take some of your pictures. It is a pleasure to view your view of the world.

Last edited:
Good stuff, would boost the contrast and add loads of saturation, to make it sing, even about +50 on the Sat.

many thanks for all the kind words guys and glad you like the shot.

Matt, I can see your point on the line in the wall and it's something I thought about for a while. Will have a play and repost.
Purplepleaser, some very kind and complimentary words from you and they are most appreciated. Maybe Getty will take some of my shots one day, you never know, stranger things have happened. Glad my shots are pleasant for you to view. That means a lot. Thank you.

Well spotted!

Seeing the gap between the right most bin and the rest I wondered if there was something in moving it a bit further away.... i.e. not being "in with the (b)in crowd"!

Brilliant photo! I must get myself out on bin day!

lovely composition, I would have shifted the bins about a bit to get different shots, but hey thats just me and Im mad :puke::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Les :D

Thanks for the kind comments guys and i'm really glad you like the shot. I can see your point about moving the bins about, but there were endless possibilities and I would have been there forever messing around with them! So just left them as they were in the end.

Thanks again guys.

Back