Rude Rock

Name
Cheryl
Edit My Images
Yes
Browsing some old holiday pics from Thailand 2004, this made me giggle so I thought I'd share...
We went on an excursion to Maya Bay, and this rock formation is what we saw when we looked up from eating our packed lunch (this is the actual pic I took, not a photoshop jobbie!) :shock:

rude-rock.jpg

Note to mods: Please remove if not appropriate

Now I can't imagine why it would make you giggle :D Ahem, it's a very nice interesting large rock, liking the detail you captured ;) Shouldn't it be facing upwards though, and I dont' mean that as a joke,honest. lol It just seems odd the way it sits now. Anyhoo thanks for sharing, very funny!

jewel

PS, don't worry about being 'rude', their rating titties over in "general chat"LOL :D

weren't you a bit worried it might just drop off and crush you with it hanging over you like that? :p

kamion said:
weren't you a bit worried it might just drop off and crush you with it hanging over you like that? :p

well, it certainly would have been a different way to die :D

Headline.

WOMAN CRUSHED BY GIANT WILLY! :shock:

I like this quote at the bottom..

Note to mods: Please remove if not appropriate

Who is gonna touch that..:laugh1:

Can't let this thread go by without sharing one of my own photos.

I was out on a walk/photography jaunt and spotted this, not 2 minutes away from returning to the car, after being out for 3 hours or so....so *had* to snap it. Luckily I had just enough space for the shot on my card.

ruderock6xo.jpg

Now you'd need some lubrication with that !!! From memory isn't there a female equivalent in somewhere like Crete or somewhere round there....I remember buying the postcard & sending back home.

:D I can see this thread rapidly turning into pics of dodgy looking rocks! Anymore?

minimeeze said:
:D I can see this thread rapidly turning into pics of dodgy looking rocks! Anymore?

I caught this one loitering around the neighbours back garden last night.

qtzt.jpg

Very dodgy looking indeed. Carrying a torch n everything. Up to no good...I could tell.

Back