Rugby League Action

Name
Jackie
Edit My Images
Yes
A few shots from todays Gillette National Youth League under 18s game between Waterhead & Ince Rose Bridge. C&C greatfully accepted.

2915697999_e0e0f75107_o.jpg

2916543306_e227d520a8_o.jpg

2915691967_d89d00a631_o.jpg

2915691741_e7e0772c8a_o.jpg

2915691401_85e727fcf1_o.jpg

Some great shots, the light is ultra harsh though - not a lot you can do about that? I wonder if there is any PP which can deal with harsh light.

Gary.

Either your camera was slightly crooked or that's one helluva hill. If it's the former I think you need to correct that a bit. Nice action shots though.

Bit of both, there is a hill but not as bad as I've made out - my excuse is that I'm also holding a notebook for stats & scores etc and really need another hand

Nice colours Jackie. Next time try bumping up the ISO to achieve a faster shutterspeed, your shots are suffering from motion blur! which is having an big impact on sharpness, look forward to some more:), I love rugby leaguge, hope to get some div1&2 stuff this winter!. Kind regards Graham.

ps this was shot at 400ISO & 1/640th at 2.8 so you can see how hard it is to achieve a fast shutter in winter. try to pick your moments, Ie "comming towards you" if you are limited on your AP stops.

http://

Last edited:
Thanks Graham

Nice colours Jackie. Next time try bumping up the ISO to achieve a faster shutterspeed, your shots are suffering from motion blur! which is having an big impact on sharpness, look forward to some more:), [/URL]
:agree: Higher ISO next time..I liked the third shot in the set.
Nice situation you've caught on that one..
Not really knowing anything about the sport, so can't offer much more of an advice..

Back