Rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated!

Edit My Images
Yes
Bit of a long story really.......

Split up with my long-term g/f (my decision) been on a bit of a bender and had to move house rather quickly for one reason or another *cough* hence I've had no net access for nearly a month now. not good.

Missed you all loads though, if it wasn't for the fact that I've been occupying myself with a rather nice young lady I might have gone crazy!

Anyways, I'm back(ish) now although I have to use damn net cafe's at the moment as I have no phoneline where I'm living at the moment!

Hope you guys are all as happy as me at the moment (that's not sarcasm btw) I've never been better!

Will make an effort to catch up with y'all soon and post some photo's

Love you all

Spencer

Wondered where you had got to :)

Welcome back.

Good to hear your still around, one way or another (y)

nice to know your ok, you COULD answer on MSN though, or is that now you using it...

Good to see you back Spencer, I was wondering where you had gone. Glad to hear it's all working out for you.

Another one wondering where you'd gotten to..

Good to hear you're doing well - hope to have you back on a more permanent basis soon!

Oh, and love you too, Spence ;)

Awwww, Gandhi's all lurved up! Lol! Welcome back, Spencer! Glad all is well!

No doubt we're gonna get loads of pictures of flowers and that soon! ;)

Glad it turned out to be a happy ending for you! Obviously far too busy and madly in lust to be bothered about us by the sounds of it :p We haven't missed you one little bit ;)

But then I could be lying about the last bit - we've missed you heaps and wondered where the hell you'd gone :)

Bit of a long story really.......

Split up with my long-term g/f (my decision) been on a bit of a bender and had to move house rather quickly for one reason or another *cough* hence I've had no net access for nearly a month now. not good.

Missed you all loads though, if it wasn't for the fact that I've been occupying myself with a rather nice young lady I might have gone crazy!

Anyways, I'm back(ish) now although I have to use damn net cafe's at the moment as I have no phoneline where I'm living at the moment!

Hope you guys are all as happy as me at the moment (that's not sarcasm btw) I've never been better!

Will make an effort to catch up with y'all soon and post some photo's

Love you all

Spencer

wondered why it was quiet round here!

welcome back!

Glad to see you back:wave:

Welcome back from another absentee.
I'm stuck with the same bird though :p

I've had serious computer woes and had to start from ground zero with my system.

I've bought a couple of L lenses since my last visit and took some tasty pics.
I'll share them as soon as I've done the finishing touches to my PC.

Flamin' eck... you're all coming out of the woodwork now :LOL:

A very warm welcome back to you both :)

WB Spencer - I was thinking about you just the other day in fact (whilst browsing through some of my Hebrides pics!) and wondering how you were!

Nice to see you back!

Get some internets at your new abode, spence - this saying "I'm back!" then buggering off aint no good!

lol, well. Internet is proving tricky as I have to move house again in about 2 Months! Don't really want to pay pus.net 50 notes to move my web access then have to pay again in 8 weeks! And for once in my life I've moved somewhere where there are no unprotected wireless networks either! What you get for living in the poor part of town I guess lol.

It may take another 3 or 4 months for things to settle down for me so access will be erratic until then, at best! Rest assured, I'm using the time creatively but having no car at the moment is hampering to say the least.

Take care y'all!

Back