Rush Ron Howards film about James Hunt and Niki Lauda

Name
Rod
Edit My Images
Yes
Got up to Crystal Palace where they were shooting scenes for the forthcoming Ron Howard film 'Rush' charting the rivalry between James Hunt and Niki Lauda in the 70's.

The Crowd builds

Grid Girls 1970's style

Hunt in a Sandwich

Start Finish Straight

James Hunt Crystal Palace

Hunt Leading

I heard an interview with Stephen Mangan (Green Wing/ Dirk Gently) who said he was doing this film. He's playing Alistair Caldwell, the McClaren Team Manager. Could be a goodun.

Who's the actor in #5?

Love number 3 Rod, the bloke in the red overalls looks like hes doing a rude gesture.

Now this is a cracking combination (motorsport/movies) (y)

....never been to Crystal Palace though,that track does look rather abrasive :nuts:

Gupster said:
I heard an interview with Stephen Mangan (Green Wing/ Dirk Gently) who said he was doing this film. He's playing Alistair Caldwell, the McClaren Team Manager. Could be a goodun.

Who's the actor in #5?

Chris Hemsworth.

Nice shots.

Hope this film's good. Looking forward to it.

Great shots :)

Ron Howard has been posting production shots onto his twitter since they started filming, looks like it could be a good film - https://BANNED/#!/realronhoward

Nice set Rod looks a great day out remember my old man lifting me up so i could see over the fence from the park when they were racing.

It was agreat circuit, I remember some fantastis races there, used to stand at the first bend.

Back