Rushden Train Station

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
No
Hi guy and girls, thought I'd share this shot with you that I took recently to see your thoughts on this shot and my editing skills. Oh the heavy vignetting is because there is a horrid Nissan Navara spoiling the shot and I didn't want to crop the building :LOL:

I know I still have a long way to go but any helpful crit will be appreciated (y)

7939995540_8da9207688_b.jpg

Well for what it's worth i like it, i think it is well spotted.

Is a nissan navarra a car if so my tip would be include it so that you have room to crop then when you crop in you would loose the vignetting.

I think i would have added more vignetting in this image so the top was the same as the bottom.

Allan

I like the composition and the sepia processing on this.
For me the vignette on the bottom is a bit heavy and harsh, but tthat's just a personal taste thing.

Well for what it's worth i like it, i think it is well spotted.

Is a nissan navarra a car if so my tip would be include it so that you have room to crop then when you crop in you would loose the vignetting.

I think i would have added more vignetting in this image so the top was the same as the bottom.

Allan

Thanks for your crit, much appreciated (y)

For me the vignette on the bottom is a bit heavy and harsh, but tthat's just a personal taste thing.

Thanks for your comments and crit, appreciated (y)

viv1969 said:

Completely agree. To me the vignette is too straight at the bottom, too V shaped. Maybe try a darker tone for the vignette too? I like it though.

very olde worlde attempt with the vignetting
the sign should not be there at all
cheers
geof

Completely agree. To me the vignette is too straight at the bottom, too V shaped. Maybe try a darker tone for the vignette too? I like it though.

Cheers Kris I'll have a play and thanks for your crit (y)

very olde worlde attempt with the vignetting
the sign should not be there at all
cheers
geof

Thanks Geof, as it's literally down the road from me I'm going to see if I can get a better angle without the sign in (y)

Back