Rushed/unexpected sunset fog angelic moments.

Name
Paul Campbell
Edit My Images
Yes

Unfortunately. The drone had discharged to storage, so I only for 5 minutes. Not enough to go cloud top zooming, but legalities asides, it should be foggy again tonight, might put the strobe on it and hope it doesn't mess up the video.

I also annoyingly missed the fact the moon rose out of the fog in the east, over a very orange glowing city scape and.. drone wasn't charged and the angle of the window for the camera would have peoples houses in it. Maybe tonight. Should rise in a similar place/time.

Reactions: 4wd
Might be better in the "drone" section, but I got this video rejected from a FB group because they said it was illegal.

It annoys me when people make judgement without any real evidence against my word that I can in fact see the drone sufficiently to navigate and avoid collision. I think there is one shot in the video which starts looking straight down. I can see myself sitting in my garden and I can make out people.

In fact, by coincidence, I had to abort the first flight because the GPS dropped out and set the home point off to my left where the drone drifted. I had to start recovering it immediately as that is an unsafe state. So without reliable GPS and the drone drifting off left I was easily able to recover it back and land it VLOS.... fix the GPS, fix the home point and relaunch.

The video shows that the fog in in "rolling banks" and, the fog where I am is quite thin as I'm up a hill!

Sorry, /rant.

Back