Russian wedding with an English accent :)

Name
Aleksandras Babicius
Edit My Images
No
4ac3499b041e7b11d759bae1b1928a89.jpg

~ 120 pics: http://meninenuotrauka.lt/lt/wedding/2012/natalja_konstantin/

Thanks for comments! :)

amazing, beautiful work.

i was wondering - how long have you been a wedding photographer and typically what kind of lenses do you use? I'm guess lots of primes? :)

I am a big fan of your work Aleksandras, another stunning set.
Your images are always very "bright", and convey perfectly the joy of the day.

I am a big fan of your work Aleksandras, another stunning set.
Your images are always very "bright", and convey perfectly the joy of the day.

:plus1:

For a short while I thought you had shot the wedding entirely in B/W. Great collection as usual, right down to the last shot in the airport.

Качественно и профессионально!

Absolutely beautiful coverage of a very special day. You have a wonderful talent.

Absolutely beautiful. (again). Im not sure how you do it, but you somehow manage to make the viewer feel they are actually living the day with your wedding party!

Ian - you are so lucky to have Aleksandras as your photographer. Completely jealous and I hope to see the photos here on TP!

All I can say is WOW! The imagination in these is stunning. We had difficulty picking 12 pictures from our wedding photographer. I'd be very happy to pick all of these (y)

It's very brave to focus on someone other than the bride, but it just works when you do it. Stunning stuff.

I really love the images, great stuff, but I'm getting a slight green cast on skin tones in some of the colour pics. My monitor is calibrated. Anyone else experiencing this?

Back