Rust, Rubbish and smashed mirror

Name
Louise
Edit My Images
No
I'm in the middle of creating my last unit for my photography course and the subject is abandonment. I was just walking past and saw the rust of the chains and the broken mirror and thought that this would fit in with the subject.

I'm not to sure about what to do with number 1 and if I actually like it.

All C&C welcome and any ideas for abandonment would be a help :)

2uojptv.jpg

wipo3b.jpg

1zdx6kw.jpg

w8u7ig.jpg

2lkvbkx.jpg

Hey sidewalk, i love pic 1 & 3! Both look great, 3 being my fav but don't really see how how it ties in with abandonment... (I'm not the sharpest tool in the box though)

When i think of abandonment i think of the RSPCA adverts with a tied up dog at the wide of a country road!

I think that'd be a bit difficult to stage & take a convincing photograph of though mind you... So why not an abandoned shopping trolley in a burn or river bank??

Hey sidewalk, i love pic 1 & 3! Both look great, 3 being my fav but don't really see how how it ties in with abandonment... (I'm not the sharpest tool in the box though)

When i think of abandonment i think of the RSPCA adverts with a tied up dog at the wide of a country road!

I think that'd be a bit difficult to stage & take a convincing photograph of though mind you... So why not an abandoned shopping trolley in a burn or river bank??

I thought that is shows that it's been left in the weather to rust like it is abandoned.

Thank you for all your comments :D :D

Yeah I think your on the right trail. Maybe a tramp or decaying building. Orphans/lost child(stage that!) Wildlife of course has the largest abandonment on the planet, don't have lawyers you see. List is endless when you think about it.

Back