Rustic farmhouse somewhere in Russia

It is a good photo with good light on the building and good detail in the clouds, I wonder about how close the building is to the left hand edge of the frame but on balance I think given that the overall composition works well that it is fine as it is. The thing I find a bit confusing and distracting is the mid-ground between the fence and the building, I guess it is a snow covered field?

Chris has given good crit for the image. The fence at the bottom adds a texture/pattern that *at this size* is difficult for the eye to resolve, and it looks messy, and I would probably crop out the fence to simplify and strengthen the image.

Chris has given good crit for the image. The fence at the bottom adds a texture/pattern that *at this size* is difficult for the eye to resolve, and it looks messy, and I would probably crop out the fence to simplify and strengthen the image.
Got it! Thank you!

It is a good photo with good light on the building and good detail in the clouds, I wonder about how close the building is to the left hand edge of the frame but on balance I think given that the overall composition works well that it is fine as it is. The thing I find a bit confusing and distracting is the mid-ground between the fence and the building, I guess it is a snow covered field?
Thank you for your review! Yes, there is a snow on the ground

Looks a little under exposed tome- your camera will suggest incorrect setting owing tto the amount of light rfelected from the snow - you need to consider this when shooting in Snow

I did a quick edit in Photoshop

Original

JmMJm5f.jpg

Edit

K5c44Z2.jpg

Les :)

Back