Ryanair free flights

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Just checked my emails and got one from Ryan air and they are doing the free flights again. All bookings must be done by midnight tonight.

Just booked for me and my mate to go to Dublin for the day, fly out in the morning and come back around 9pm all for the card processing fee of £16.04:LOL::D

Just a quick word of warning, I've had "free fights" from Ryan air before, after their charges for baggage, processing etc - it was actually cheaper to wait two weeks until their offer had ended and book at their standard rates.

I'm not saying this isn't a good deal, just keep it in mind ;)

I went to Krakow in November for literally £0.02 :)

Well, I flew to Katowice anyway, then decided to go to Krakow...it was only £3 on the train for about 65 miles, bargaintastic!

Edit - Don't know why I said in November, as we still are...it was 2 weeks ago :LOL:

Yeah the cost they can add in is some thing you have to watch out for. They add the 2p per person so you have you use a card to book, to pay the 4p and get hit with £16 card charge, but I still think £16.04 is a dam good deal for two to fly to dublin for a day. It would cost me more to go from Halifax to York on the train!!!
Always been going to gig's when I have been to Dublin before, so it will be nice just to wander round with the camera.

Ah, Ryanair. I wouldn't accept a free flight from them. In fact, I wouldn't fly with them if they paid me. That's how bad my experiences with them have been. :(

I went to Krakow in November for literally £0.02 :)

Well, I flew to Katowice anyway, then decided to go to Krakow...it was only £3 on the train for about 65 miles, bargaintastic!

Edit - Don't know why I said in November, as we still are...it was 2 weeks ago :LOL:

How things have changed - I was nearly roped into taking a car to Katowice 10 years ago and it was going to cost me £100 and 36 hours on a bus to get back again :LOL:

How things have changed - I was nearly roped into taking a car to Katowice 10 years ago and it was going to cost me £100 and 36 hours on a bus to get back again :LOL:

You should count yourself lucky you didn't go! Then again, the only time I spent there was 3 hours waiting in the rail station for the bus back to the airport (at around 2am)...there were a fair few drunks! One came up to me asking me stuff in Polish, thinking I'd escape no problems I just said "English?" and to my horror he went "Oh I speak good English!"...my face dropped!

The security there were top notch though and moved on everyone except myself from the waiting area :LOL: Big beefy guy...scared the life out of me when he asked for my train ticket!

From what I gather the place is pretty grim, at the time one guide I read described it as one of the most polluted places on the planet :LOL:

Back