S20 plus vs s20 ultra

Edit My Images
No
Apologies if in the wrong section.

For the second time in my life I am considering getting a phone on contract rather than buying whatever is cheap every few years. I have found some amazing deals on the s20 plus and s20 ultra. I don't understand the technical sides too much with the cameras but can anyone give any insight as to if the ultra is worth spending more on than the s20 plus?

It was my galaxy s5 which got me into photography originally years back, i'm currently on the s7 so I'm assuming either of these is going to be a massive upgrade.

Thanks

Apologies if in the wrong section.

For the second time in my life I am considering getting a phone on contract rather than buying whatever is cheap every few years. I have found some amazing deals on the s20 plus and s20 ultra. I don't understand the technical sides too much with the cameras but can anyone give any insight as to if the ultra is worth spending more on than the s20 plus?

It was my galaxy s5 which got me into photography originally years back, i'm currently on the s7 so I'm assuming either of these is going to be a massive upgrade.

Thanks

I think the main difference is the screen size.
Have you physically looked at the two phones as the screens are quite big.
My initial plan was to go the the Plus version but I found the Screen on the S20 5G more than adequate for my use.
There have been some very good deals with Samsung phones throughout black Friday.
A friend of mines ex bought the S20 ultra via Samsung for £950 which included a free samsung watch.
Samsung also knocked off £250 of the price of the S20 5G but Very knocked off £279 and with a 20% discount plus selling my S9 total cost to me was £315.
I've normally gone down the upgrade route via Carphone Warehouse as I've always got a good deal but since they dropped EE, the deals were crap with them.

Last edited:
@Tom30 I'm upgrading to my New Contract in a Couple of Weeks. I will be looking for a New home for my Samsung s10+ in mint condition if you want to stay off a Contract and just get yourself a Sim Package.

Back