Review Saal Digital UK Professional line photobook

Edit My Images
No
For those of you that want to give your clients, models or you just want a printed record of your work I think this may be for you.

Whilst on lockdown I was given the chance to take part in a product review for Saal Digital UK - they sent me a £100 voucher to redeem against their Professional line photobook.

I went for a 30 x 21cm book with 60 pages and the photobook is the best I've seen so far, the images are sharp and colours are correct, top quality matt photo paper and an acrylic & leather cover - it is a stunning book.

The software was quick to download and easy to navigate, uploading images was easy and fast. Delivery was very quick, no excessive packing, and signed for delivery by DHL.

Highly recommended and Saal Digital have my custom going forward.

Check the images on Dropbox here >> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wehdj0qk0auwo0m/AACJdxmLYJ_NmkL2JiaRFMf4a?dl=0

I got the same offer, will give them a whirl. so far the software looks okay. I'm quite snobbish about the software offerings after having problems with all sorts of similar apps in the past. Photobox has always been good for home use, but then struggles with some plugins nowadays. Hopefully the SAAL stuff is better

@Toxic , who did you find the matte photo finish?
I was trying to decide. My female models will be a little less interesting than yours as I'll be filling it out with family photos for my first book

@Toxic , who did you find the matte photo finish?

The matte finish is superb, I really like the matte look to my images so it finishes it off just right plus no finger prints unlike high gloss!

Hope that helps.

I got the £100 offer and I have to say the book is superb! Everything about it oozes quality (apart from maybe my photos :LOL:). To think it cost me nothing is incredible in this day and age. I've since ordered another book from them (one from their standard range) and I'm delighted again. I'll definitely use them in the future.

Back