Sails on the beach

Edit My Images
No
Small sail boats lined up on the beach at Fleetwood ready for a training session. I liked the black and white version best for the extra punch it gave to the sails against the bright surroundings. For more info go to http://photoreflect.blogspot.com

Tony

Fleetwood-sail-training-B.jpg

I think that shot works really well in mono, although I think I would have cloned out the ship in the background as my eyes keep wandering to it (but that's just me.. ;) ). Lovely shot!

Yes, very nice shot Tony :)

I like it Tony.

It would also suit a panoramic crop, losing some of the sky.

(y)

Thanks for the feedback folks. It's all appreciated. I was going for a shot with all the detail at the bottom and lots of that fluffy sky in this one. I did try taking out some sky but I lost the bottom heavy effect then. I also experimented with taking out the boat on the right, but then it was just a bit too balanced for my taste. So I ended up with this shot. I'd have liked a figure somewhere on the right but it just didn't happen whilst I was there. Life's like that isn't it!

Regards, Tony

i have just got back from the beach and was about to download my pics when i saw yours tony.. dont think i'll bother now. Thata a great pic and look really well mono

i think as a pano this would be awesome, very saleable!

Back