Salford Quays

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No
3532913297_4e3c2f21ec_o.jpg

some cracking images by all of you on your mini tp meet, shame i could not get there. i would be interested if you all meet up again and im sure myself and wez could travel down together.

some cracking images by all of you on your mini tp meet, shame i could not get there. i would be interested if you all meet up again and im sure myself and wez could travel down together.

Watch the meet forum :) Thanks everyone else :)

I'm slightly saddened to see it in mono given the vibrancy of the pics in Tom's thread.

What would be the point in standing next to Tom and producing an identical shot? Sure I could easily do a vibrant colour shot like he did but I didn't want to. "Hey thats exactly the same as Toms. I like it." How dull :p Dared to be different.

What would be the point in standing next to Tom and producing an identical shot? Sure I could easily do a vibrant colour shot like he did but I didn't want to. "Hey thats exactly the same as Toms. I like it." How dull :p Dared to be different.

Great shot i like it, as for producing the same shot, thats what i enjoy about my tog mate, we can go to the same locations yet come away with very different results and then broaden that even more by using different style of processing.

Ok. What would be the point in standing next to Tom and producing a similar shot? :p

Ok. What would be the point in standing next to Tom and producing a similar shot? :p

Sorry, you've lost me, that's not what I said. I think I must be out of sync today, I've misunderstood someone else, and now just can't understand you at all.

Ok. You said you were saddend to see the shot in mono given the colour in Toms. I asked you what would be the point in producing a similar shot to Tom?

Yes thanks.

You said you were saddend to see the shot in mono given the colour in Toms

I did, and I was. I think the shot would work better in colour given that Tom's shots were very vibrant and your work usually is too.

I asked you what would be the point in producing a similar shot to Tom?

You said something similar, yes, and if you deliberately stood next to him with an view to copying him then there would be little point unless you were a beginner and shadowing him. If you were both at the same place, taking your own shots, and then processed them both in colour using your usual techniques then the point would be that you were both doing what you both happen to do.

But that isn't what I was saying, or implying in the first instance, so I'm not sure how we got onto that. :shrug:

68lbs said he would have preferred it in colour
Pete said he didn't want to as tom had already done one in colour
End of subject

Next!

I like it, I feel that the processing works really well with this subject. It's brought out some really nice textures particularly on the road and the footpath.

too much HDR for my liking Pete

:p

/runs

Seriously, think it's a great shot. Really sharp and bright.

Back