Sam & Rob's wedding

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
No
Here's a few from a wedding I shot a couple of weeks ago... lots of fun, great weather and a really nice couple. It was a very chilled out day which was great as some of my recent weddings have been pretty hectic affairs!

I apologise for the low res of these as I always forget to upload to flickr before I come to the day job, so these are pulled from my site and uploaded to flickr so the res has taken a hit. Higher res versions are available in the link to the full set underneath.

Feedback and critique is as always most welcome :)

9499118989_2de3ae1b9c_z.jpg

9499119199_2ce6c9c3de_z.jpg

9501920778_8eb2ea1301_z.jpg

Full storyboard here - http://www.andyhudsonphotography.co.uk/portfolio-item/sam-rob-dissington-hall-wedding-photography/

I'm having a few issues with the pics on my site having to be quite low res for load times but I'm looking in to getting this resolved.

Last edited:
I had a look at the full storyboard : absolutely brilliant. Lots of great ideas really well shot.

Superb!

Oh how I wish that 4th chap in the last shot was airborne.

Really lovely lovely photos, storyboard was lovely(y)

A really great set,
Loved the storyboard and all the details.

Must have been quite difficult with the harsh sunlight?

Spence

Thanks Spence :)

Yeah it makes things a little harder but tbh I think sunny weddings look lovely and so give me that and the problems it brings over a dull drab day where everything's a little flat and lifeless

Back