Same Cat, New Shot

Name
David Bridges
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

My friends cat again (my avatar) the shots were crap had to resort to a bit of photoshop playing. Hope you like my attempts.
C&C welcome

aero2ho4.jpg

Thanks

Dave

wow thanks alot for the feedback i thought it was going to be a hit or miss shot so thanks again !

I'm not keen on the domestic cat as I have a fish pond but, this is a super shot of one and the selective colouring work great. (y)

Normally I'm not a big fan of selective colouring, because it's so easy for it to end up looking like a gratuitous gimmick. But in this case it really works well and it makes the shot. Great work. And a lovely puddy-tat.

Wow thanks for the great comments again, and for the comments on the processing !

Lovely shot, well processed, beautiful cat - but why does it scare me :D?

Nicely done though!

I love the shot. I also love the sharpness. The fact that you can see its fighting scars on its left ear is excellent sharpness imo.

SB

Lovely photo - I'm still struggling with my cats eyes. He looks like an evil demon. Maybe he is, our friends all call him Damion.

I must try to get him outside without flash. Your cats eyes have come out fantastic - well done.:clap:

The cat has an evil stare !, its cute though and very playful which sometime results in pain when it catches you walking up the stairs lol, but my friend has got a previous picture taken by me on the wall and everyone says the cat always seems to be staring at them as they walk down the corridor lol.

Back