Same day delivery Rentals

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Is there such a thing?

I need to borrow a lens for tonight (very short notice) but seems I may have left it too late for most places.

Don't need anything fancy, just need something like a 150-600mm Sigma or even a 150-500 would do.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Whereabouts in the country are you? Some camera shops may do rental where you can pick up as opposed to delivery. Wilkinson cameras do, however they tend to be North West only last time I checked

I hired a Sigma 150-600 from @StewartR at Lens for Hire. Great service but I'm not sure what they could do at such short notice. Try calling them - 0800 61 272 61 or 01628 639941 I guess it will depend how local you are to them.

Last edited:
Whereabouts in the country are you? Some camera shops may do rental where you can pick up as opposed to delivery. Wilkinson cameras do, however they tend to be North West only last time I checked

Based in Sheffield, spoke to Harrisons and they don't do hire :(.

I hired a Sigma 150-600 form @StewartR at Lens for Hire. Great service but I'm not sure what they could do at such shoir notice. Try calling them - 0800 61 272 61 or 01628 639941 I guess it wil depend how local you are to them

I should have sorted this yesterday to be fair, lens for hire would have been perfect if id have used my brain.

I should have sorted this yesterday to be fair, lens for hire would have been perfect if id have used my brain.
We could get a lens to you today if you really, really, really need it. Trouble is, it would cost. Our rule of thumb for same-day deliveries is roughly £1 per mile, and a round trip to Sheffield is about 350 miles....

We could get a lens to you today if you really, really, really need it. Trouble is, it would cost. Our rule of thumb for same-day deliveries is roughly £1 per mile, and a round trip to Sheffield is about 350 miles....

Yeah wouldn't expect that drive from anyone mate, its not that desperate a need. Thanks though :)

Can you get to WEx in Manchester?

No chance, I'm working till 5pm then straight over to the match.

To be fair its only a charity match I've been asked to cover so its not that important. Just thought i'd ask around if anyone knew of anywhere,

Back