Same Location, 2 different cars.. Which works better?

Name
Slater
Edit My Images
Yes
Top one is the best for me apart from the untidy background - wheelie bin and shutter door half open. Last one has too much foreground for me.

I prefer the lupo with this background tbh but that could be down to the lighting in the shots of the golf.

The last golf shot would have been the best if it was a touch lower down in the frame and in focus.

But to echo what Matt says, all messy locations once again and all have a overly warm WB. The lupo shots for example.

Sorry, these just don't work for me :(

Surely you can find a better locations?

My eyes are just distracted around the frame I am not really paying much attention to the car...

Get out there, find a great location and re-post :)

I'm not bothered by the location as I know the VW community loves industrial shots BUT they need straightening. Also, the backgrounds are very busy as said above

There are very strong verticals, most of which are out and my eyes are drawn to that rather than the subject

I was in 2 minds to comment, but you did ask....

Backgrounds, location, backgrounds, location, backgrounds, location, composition. :)

I'm sorry but you come along every now and then with car photos, ask for crit, which seems to be fairly unanimously along the lines of cluttered and poorly chosen backgrounds and 'snapshot' type composition.

Then you totally ignore it and never seem to learn from the constructive crit you are given.

Surely you ask for crit, get it, then take on board what was pointed out and adapt your technique to suit?

(y)

At least the last one's straight...

Back