Samsung 8GB Plus SD Memory Card / Class 10 £4.99

Edit My Images
No
Samsung 8GB Plus SD Memory Card / Class 10 for £4.99 plus free delivery.

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/21826374/-/Product.html

Samsung has maintained the No.1 position for memory semiconductor for 19 years in a row.

The world most trusted and leading technology has made Samsung top in the world for 19 years. For your most precious moments, Samsung SD cards are for you. Even if you forget, Samsung will keep them in the most reliable way, forever.

24MB/s read speed is fast enough to satisfy even the most impatient data fiend.

Safe even in seawater, every product is water-proof:
It is for camera users who concern about water-proof capability or digital device users who often use it in water. Protecting from everyday water-related mishaps such as getting soaked. Even if the device is damaged beyond repair, your data is secured. The Samsung memory cards are proven with an over 24 hour test in seawater.

Outstanding shockproof, withstanding the pressure of a 1.6 ton vehicle:
Portable digital devices can be broken easily by dropping or hitting objects. The device can be repaired but once memory cards are damaged, it's harder to recover the data from them. So, memory cards need to be durable enough to survive any possible impacts. Designed to withstand the weight of a 1.6 ton truck, the Samsung cards will protect your data from daily minor mishaps to hard impact.

Safe from the magnetic force of home theaters:
If the data gets damaged without any specific reasons, it is often possible because of the magnetic force such as from home theatre systems. Store your data in peace. The Samsung memory card can resist to a magnetic field of 10,000 gauss, huge magnetic level from MRI.

The Samsung memory cards are ideal for users including:

Parents who keep many images of their children
Because memory cards could be damaged by playful children, if in need for more reliable memory cards, the most reliable Samsung memory cards are recommended.

Professionals including reporters, writers and designers
For professionals who deal with crucial data, a memory card that can stably secure their data is a must. With water-proof, shock-proof and magnetic-proof features, the Samsung memory cards can keep your data safe in any circumstance.

Students who enjoy multimedia
Students who use multimedia everyday for music, pictures and video etc, need to manage the data. For the data in Samsung memory card is secured, safe data storage is promised forever.

Smartphone users who keep various contents
External memory cards are necessary to Smartphone users who store and use numerous contents in their phones. Samsung memory card is what you can depend on.

Bargain....... thats another 32 Gb of memory coming my way.

Thanks

Marking place great needed new memory

Cheers Matt

1 ordered :clap:

Good price for some back up cards.

I'm shocked when I think back to what I paid for my first (much slower) 8GB cards in comparison.

Damn. Up to nearly a tenner now!

£6.99 now. Price is fluctuating a lot!

i had a stack of 6x 4&8 GB SD cards on my computer table the other day........... they have disappeared...... how does that happen?

Lynton said:
i had a stack of 6x 4&8 GB SD cards on my computer table the other day........... they have disappeared...... how does that happen?

They've gone looking the 3 x 16Gb CF cards that vanished from my desk ......... :(

Cheers been on the look out for these. Best card I've ever used but did not fancy currys prices.

Back