Daily Samuelslade007 Year Two 365 - 342 Twilight

....i can't wait that long to throw off this shadow of menacing...and..and scary...

you like the background.... :D ... thanks (y)

I had to ficus on the background as the main subject is very scary :help: :LOL:

..look into the eyes carol..not around the eyes but INTO the eyes... :nuts:

No it wont work...... I am not looking into the ...... eyes.......... I ....................refuse to .................look .................... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No it wont work...... I am not looking into the ...... eyes.......... I ....................refuse to .................look .................... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

thats right carol...... you looked into the eyes.... now..repeat after me... "All the jaffa cakes belong to carol" ... "all the jaffa cakes..belong to carol" :cautious:

thats right carol...... you looked into the eyes.... now..repeat after me... "All the jaffa cakes belong to carol" ... "all the jaffa cakes..belong to carol" :cautious:

all the jaffa cakes....... belong .... to Kev..... all the jaffa..... cakes belong.....to Kev

AND I HAD NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH IT!!! Sneaky Mr H!!!! but it didnt work hahahahahahahaha :naughty:

all the jaffa cakes....... belong .... to Kev..... all the jaffa..... cakes belong.....to Kev

AND I HAD NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH IT!!! Sneaky Mr H!!!! but it didnt work hahahahahahahaha :naughty:

If you're taking the old switch-a-rooney ..then it should have been..... all the jaffa cakes ARE belong to Kev .. :LOL:

Day 107 A Midsummers Night Dream

Day 107 365 MSND 03 by Kev_H, on Flickr

Bottom:

I’ll have to cry to make my performance believable. And as soon as I start crying, oh boy, the audience had better watch out, because they’ll start crying too. I’ll make tears pour out of their eyes like rainstorms. I’ll moan very believably

Crowther, John, ed. “No Fear A Midsummer Night’s Dream.” SparkNotes.com. SparkNotes LLC. 2005. Web. 17 Jan. 2013.

Last edited:
I take it that's yesterdays snow thawing ;)

I like this a lot - you are very brave going out in just shirt sleeves though

I take it that's yesterdays snow thawing ;)

I like this a lot - you are very brave going out in just shirt sleeves though

Short sleeves and shorts...and a cold wind from the south put paid to me singing in the Vienna boys choir..

...I'm just waiting for someone to say how much they like my bottom... :naughty:

nice shot - love the water / snow melting .... thought there was a hint of a smile there but alas I was wrong

I'd love to know how you manage so many stunning selfies I really would, I run out of SP ideas virtually before I've shot one :eek:

themes Matt... themes... and being born with a certain level of insanity does help.. :bonk: ... should get plenty on saturday... me with lions.... me with camels.... me with mr zoo keeper... me with mr policeman :shrug:

no carol...sorry..no smile... that could have been water reaching the parts other beers cannot ...

:LOL: I dread to think what your neighbours think of you out in the snow in shirt and shorts and spraying water on yourself :LOL:

Yay it's bottom!!.......

Another cool selfie and a clearer you! If a touch wet

SamuelSlade007 said:
themes Matt... themes... and being born with a certain level of insanity does help.. :bonk: ... should get plenty on saturday... me with lions.... me with camels.... me with mr zoo keeper... me with mr policeman :shrug:

Me thinks Saturday is going to be interesting!!!

i told them i was auditioning for Flashdance 2 ...

and no doubt they nodded politely, smiled politely and walked off wondering how quickly they could sell the house without disclosing anything about the neighbour!! :LOL:

SamuelSlade007 said:
i'm shy and reclusive when in public... kind of a weaping angel..... take your eyes off of me and i run riot...!!

So I shouldn't look at you then?? Lol

Back