Daily Samuelslade007 Year Two 365 - 342 Twilight

T..... Is that your way of offering ;) .... As I'll have to hold u to it...

.... As for the series .. Thanks..its been... Hell ... Watching all those films...over..and over...and over.....but!! Its not over yet... And the series will hopefully end on a happy note ?? ;) ;)

As for what next.... Well... I was hoping of getting away with seven different shots of ripleys pussy .... As that what i seem to recall the most... That and the chest bursting scene Mr c has offered to re.enact for us...there's a medical waiver you need to sign Mr c... Else we'll have to use a stunt double facehugger ... :naughty:

I am in no way a Ripley look-a-like so I think I'd scare everyone away from your thread! Eek!

Good update Kev (y)
Any chance of some Lord of the Rings in here? :p

Noooooooo I've not seen it and would be more clueless than normal :grin:

I am in no way a Ripley look-a-like so I think I'd scare everyone away from your thread! Eek!

Noooooooo I've not seen it and would be more clueless than normal :grin:

I don't know T .. You have similar hair in some of your selfies ... But... I know u won't feel comfortable ......

As for lotr .... Please catch up... I did star wars at the plea from Jeff knowing only a few films.... I've got at least five films for alien .. So hopefully in the time i can re watch the lotr ... Though ... I have been asked to do some will smith... And i do like to please the ladies when it comes to requests... AHEM... I mean... I might slip one or two rogue films in of his...

Ah...yes...the next series.... Now if ur expecting a shot of ripley ditzing around in vest and pants with her pussy ... There might be a trouble with finance and favours... Just a heads up there..
Well if I can be of assistance, in the favours dept,
(No, not the vest and pants dept :p)
Let me know and I'll happy to do what I can :D

.but!! Its not over yet... And the series will hopefully end on a happy note ?? ;) ;)
Well it did last time so as long as you don't upset Mr Lucas,
I guess it will this time too (y)

chest bursting scene Mr c has offered to re.enact for us...there's a medical waiver you need to sign Mr c... Else we'll have to use a stunt double facehugger ... :naughty:
OK I'll promise not to eat the face hugger (maybe)

will smith... .
I would imagine that MIB would give you plenty of scope?

Well if I can be of assistance, in the favours dept,
(No, not the vest and pants dept :p)
Let me know and I'll happy to do what I can :D

Well it did last time so as long as you don't upset Mr Lucas,
I guess it will this time too (y)

OK I'll promise not to eat the face hugger (maybe)

I would imagine that MIB would give you plenty of scope?

Upset Mr lucas !!!! ... The guy has only gone and destroyed my fav trilogy by adding that......**** head in the end of rotj ...

I'll let the face hugger know that you'll try and eat it ...

Thanks! Maybe I should put a warning on the parcel too!..... If it gets checked it might raise some "weird" issues lol

.... You could... But they know me down the local sorting office... A fill head of luxurious hair won't raise an eye brow....

Not commented here before but I do pop in from time to time and can I just say that although not a Star Wars fan I find your pictures awesome, so next time something I know about pretty please :D

Not commented here before but I do pop in from time to time and can I just say that although not a Star Wars fan I find your pictures awesome, so next time something I know about pretty please :D

thanks I (y) how about this.. you name a film...and i'll see what i can do.. (y)

Day 304 Star Wars Return of the Jedi 04

Day 304 Star Wars Return of the Jedi 04 by The Potato Printing Store, on Flickr

A strange little furry face with huge black eyes comes slowly into
view. The creature is an ewok, by the name of Wicket. He seems somewhat puzzled, and prods Leia with a spear. The princess groans; this frightens the stubby ball of fuzz and he prods her again. Leia sits up and stares at the three-foot-high Ewok. She tries to figure out where she is and what has happened. Her clothes are torn; she's bruised and disheveled.

The Ewok jumps up and grabs a four-foot-long spear, which he holds in a defensive position. Leia watches him as he circles warily and begins poking her with the sharp point of the spear.

Day 305 Star Wars Return of the Jedi 05

Day 305 Star Wars Return of the Jedi 05 by The Potato Printing Store, on Flickr

EMPEROR: (angry) Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design. (indicates Endor) Your friends up there on the Sanctuary Moon...

Luke reacts. The Emperor notes it.

EMPEROR: (cont) ...are walking into a trap. As is your Rebel fleet! It was I who allowed the Alliance to know the location of the shield generator. It is quite safe from your pitiful little band. An entire legion of my best troops awaits them.

Luke's look darts from the Emperor to Vader and, finally, to the sword in the Emperor's hand.

EMPEROR: Oh...I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arrive.

thanks I (y) how about this.. you name a film...and i'll see what i can do.. (y)

Well I would say The Sound of Music just to see you dressed as a nun, but not watched that either :LOL:

Day 307 Star Wars Return of the Jedi 07

Day 307 Star Wars Return of the Jedi 07 by The Potato Printing Store, on Flickr

A huge bonfire is the centerpiece of a wild celebration. Rebels and Ewoks rejoice in the warm glow of firelight, drums beating, singing, dancing, and laughing in the communal language of victory and liberation.

Lando runs in and is enthusiastically hugged by Han and Chewie. Then, finally, Luke arrives and the friends rush to greet and embrace him. They stand close, this hardy group, taking comfort in each other's touch, together to the end.

Rebels and Ewoks join together in dancing and celebration. The original group of adventurers watch from the sidelines. Only Luke seems distracted, alone in their midsts, his thoughts elsewhere.

He looks off to the side and sees three shimmering, smiling figures at the edge of the shadows: Ben Kenobi, Yoda, and Anakin Skywalker.

And here endeth the six episode.
Nicely Done Mr S (y)

Day 308 Alien 01

Day 308 Aliens Alien 01 by The Potato Printing Store, on Flickr

"Science fiction plucks from within us our deepest fears and hopes then shows them to us in rough disguise: the monster and the rocket." - W.H. Auden

"We live, as we dream -- alone." - Joseph Conrad

A teddy chest buster what a brilliant idea ! :D

So...we've gone from having an alien burst out of your chest to being the alien??!!

Having consulted with my agent,
he thought the former was an excellent idea.
And for that reason alone, I will pass, (y)
( I suspect that he wants more than his usual 10% outta that one ;)

Having consulted with my agent,
he thought the former was an excellent idea.
And for that reason alone, I will pass, (y)
( I suspect that he wants more than his usual 10% outta that one ;)

So your agent wanted 10% of the alien bursting from his chest too...........? U think?

So your agent wanted 10% of the alien bursting from his chest too...........? U think?

I suspect he wanted all the money, plus the insurance money,
for himself, but of course he would be more than welcome
to have 100% of the chest buster (y)
Where shall I send him for the audition?

I suspect he wanted all the money, plus the insurance money,
for himself, but of course he would be more than welcome
to have 100% of the chest buster (y)
Where shall I send him for the audition?

.....its a shame Mr c ..but auditions are over ....ever since the Norwegian womens beach volleyball team bus broke down right outside and they ... Did me a favour... ;)

Back