Daily Samuelslade007 Year Two 365 - 342 Twilight

cheers Mr C... i'll admit..i don't see much these days... i close my eyes..and point the camera in the general direction.. (y)
I'll have to try that as it seems to be working (y)

i usually only employ this method when i'm legging it from her husband and trying to get some last minute portrait shots for my stamp collection...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm glad you can run fast enough to take pictures at the same time though (y)

Well looking at your avatar you have the weapon(s) to defeat most things ;)
So what is a little mythological creature between friends?

Get a room boys :D

Not a film I'm familiar with - but a cracking pano - now get on with the rest please.

Get a room boys :D

Not a film I'm familiar with - but a cracking pano - now get on with the rest please.

Mr c.... I've booked the honeymoon suite with extra champers ... Hope you can make it.... ;)

..... And Sarah .... You really looking forward to my final films ?? Glad to hear it ....

Mr c.... I've booked the honeymoon suite with extra champers ... Hope you can make it.... ;)
You are so kind to me I think.... I think I might just she a little tear :crying:

Twilight? I thought you were a real man, but if you really must show your feminine side then so be it....

You are so kind to me I think.... I think I might just she a little tear :crying:

Twilight? I thought you were a real man, but if you really must show your feminine side then so be it....

.... As u would have found out Mr c...Im a Hermaphrodite by nature so i play both sides of the coin!!

.... As u would have found out Mr c...Im a Hermaphrodite by nature so i play both sides of the coin!!

That wasn't you in a blond wig and a very deep deep voice at the zoo earlier
today, was it per chance? ;)

That wasn't you in a blond wig and a very deep deep voice at the zoo earlier
today, was it per chance? ;)

It could well have been..... But maybe i was the red head you walked straight passed too....without giving me a second look..

GODDAMMIT!

I thought that the red head was the pritter too!
Had I only known...................................

Oooh at last a film I have seen (y)
I do admire your work Kev, very inventive.
As to the honeymoon suite, can i have an invote to the wedding but I'm not doing the pictures :p

Oooh at last a film I have seen (y)
I do admire your work Kev, very inventive.
As to the honeymoon suite, can i have an invote to the wedding but I'm not doing the pictures :p

No one is doing the pictures!!! I Dont even know THAT man!!

Thanks for looking and looking my work so far..... So glad ive just been told about eclipse as id forgotten it... :#

Day 338 Twilight 03

Day 338 Twilight 03 by The Potato Printing Store, on Flickr

EDWARD: This is why we don't show ourselves in sunlight..

As the sun hits him...Edward's Skin literally sparkles as if
embedded with thousands of tiny diamonds. He is magnificent,
shimmering, like a statue carved from glittering crystal. He
moves toward her.

EDWARD: This is what I am.

He nears, clearly expecting her to recoil, but..

BELLA: You're... beautiful..

Well just hurry up and get your damned feminine side over and done with will ya? :p
And get back to a real film. (y)

Well just hurry up and get your damned feminine side over and done with will ya? :p
And get back to a real film. (y)

Mr c....i have less than 30 days to go.... I have four films to cover.... There are four twilight BOOKS.... Do u think Im going to get to do another film after them...

Anyhow...aren't you looking forward to how i depict the last book Breaking Wind.....i mean Dawn....

Mr c....i have less than 30 days to go.... I have four films to cover.... There are four twilight BOOKS.... Do u think Im going to get to do another film after them...

Anyhow...aren't you looking forward to how i depict the last book Breaking Wind.....i mean Dawn....

Can we not just go straight to gone with the wind
Breaking wind
breaking dawn? in that case?

Oh and just out of idle curiosity, my ex is called Dawn, so well you know ....... :D

Can we not just go straight to gone with the wind
Breaking wind
breaking dawn? in that case?

Oh and just out of idle curiosity, my ex is called Dawn, so well you know ....... :D

Sorry Mr c.... I wasn't me that broke that filly in... Im guilty of many others though...

Day 339 Twilight 04

Day 339 Twilight 04 by The Potato Printing Store, on Flickr

He brushes his hand up her cheek. Then lowers it to her
heart... Clouds float past the sun..

They're both overwhelmed, taking each other in.

EDWARD: And so the lion fell for the lamb.

BELLA: Stupid lamb.

EDWARD: Sick masochistic lion.

The two of them, laying together, as close as
they dare... his hand to her heart..

Back