Daily Samuelslade007 Year Two 365 - 342 Twilight

Just for the record..... I'm all out of ideas...

I have two photos left.... two slots... and have no ideas how to end it on a high? :shrug:

I have two photos left.... two slots... and have no ideas how to end it on a high? :shrug:

You can do it - I have every faith that you'll pull it off :D

Personally I think I'm going for a camera chuck shot (y)

Come on man, pull your self together, <slap> you can do it (y)
But I can't help as I haven't seen the last two filums.

However, "Death and destruction" is always a good pre-cursor, for a sequel though (y)

You can do it - I have every faith that you'll pull it off :D

Personally I think I'm going for a camera chuck shot (y)

thanks sarah.... (y)

not sure i want to be chucking my camera around... im thinking a multiplicity and a landscape..however i might have to wait for the landscape... the fen's are famous for its never ending flat horizon... so hills are in order..:naughty:

Ok, so I started at the end and noticed you have moved on to the Twilight movies. I felt ashamed for you. Then I realised I knew how your interpretations related to each specific scene and I felt shame for me!

Still I perservered, flicking back through the images until I ended up at Alien3. Ok now that's more like it! Loved all these movies and your equivalents (the Newt one is a particular fav).

I am in awe of how you find the props, the scenery and the ideas on a daily basis to bring us these alternate movies. Much respect regained! Lets just not mention the Twilight thing...

Some of the earlier Alien images aren't displaying anymore - I think I caught them when first posted, but thought you should know.

Ok, so I started at the end and noticed you have moved on to the Twilight movies. I felt ashamed for you. Then I realised I knew how your interpretations related to each specific scene and I felt shame for me!

Still I perservered, flicking back through the images until I ended up at Alien3. Ok now that's more like it! Loved all these movies and your equivalents (the Newt one is a particular fav).

I am in awe of how you find the props, the scenery and the ideas on a daily basis to bring us these alternate movies. Much respect regained! Lets just not mention the Twilight thing...

Some of the earlier Alien images aren't displaying anymore - I think I caught them when first posted, but thought you should know.

thanks tim ... let's not mention Twilight agreed..covering Alien was an inspirational period (y)

Well, just like Dianna Ross, I'm still waiting .....
for the Grande finale'
If you are done with Twilight,
how about "terminator" or even Predator?
Two good reasons to blow stuff up (y)

Or of course as Halloween approaches, there are a Myriad of
zombie films to choose from (y)

Ah Bugger! you posted While I was typing!

Congrats on the completion Mr S (y)

A very nice "set" indeed (y)

Well, just like Dianna Ross, I'm still waiting .....
for the Grande finale'
If you are done with Twilight,
how about "terminator" or even Predator?
Two good reasons to blow stuff up (y)

Or of course as Halloween approaches, there are a Myriad of
zombie films to choose from (y)

Permission to L.O.L. ?

Ah Bugger! you posted While I was typing!

Congrats on the completion Mr S (y)

A very nice "set" indeed (y)

Sorry for the disappoint of none of the above.... i wanted two to finish that kind of summed 2013 up for me... Year 2 was about colour and thinking outside the box.... not that year one wasn't the latter.???

Who knows though... maybe I'll do an Arnie after a short time to recharge? The end was a struggle.

See you all around some time..? The madness will prevail... :bonk:

Permission to L.O.L. ?
Permission granted (y)
You've earned it (y)

Sorry for the disappoint of none of the above.... i wanted two to finish that kind of summed 2013 up for me... Year 2 was about colour and thinking outside the box.... not that year one wasn't the latter.???

Who knows though... maybe I'll do an Arnie after a short time to recharge? The end was a struggle.

See you all around some time..? The madness will prevail... :bonk:

Don't be a stranger Mr S and congrats again on the completion.
A very well executed set :clap:

I nip in now and again and have to admire your dedication (or is it madness!)

I have no idea how you keep up the creativity. You have stamina in buckets.

Cheers.

Awww, very well done to you :clap: - really not sure how you managed two consecutive years - I'm going to be so pleased with myself for doing one - if a little disappointed with the standard of shots I've been using.

I think I'd really only contemplate a 2nd year if Santa brought me a nice pocket sized compact - which is as unlikely as snow here in August :D

Many congrats. As I said not so long ago I'm really amazed at how you've managed to keep the ideas (and props) flowing for so long. A fabulous body (of work) which I'm sure I'll look back on and admire for a long time to come.

Brilliant achievement, I really enjoyed following (and sometimes not quite following) your madness/genius. Congrats again!

thanks you guys and gals... i am missing the warm little confines of the project.. but needs must come first at the moment... and my 24-105 is still poorly so its come at a good time this break.

Hope Mr Claws brings u everything you ask nicely for.. hope to see you around in the new year (y)

Back