Samyang 14mm Filter system?

Edit My Images
No
Hey folks, just wondering if anyone has the 14mm Samyang lens? I have it for the Nikon and have their filter holder and used camidox filters from Hong Kong (purple hue) anyhow. Just wondering if anyone else uses this lens and what kind of filter system you use? I find the Samyang one works and was cheap but slow to attach and disconnect. Looking for something a bit easier to attach but not cost the earth for it and filter.

Yes me, on my Nikon D800 camera, sadly these cameras dont allow for such filters, the huge bulge of the front element stops anything being used, small price to pay considering the nikon equivalent would cost nearly £1800.

Yes me, on my Nikon D800 camera, sadly these cameras dont allow for such filters, the huge bulge of the front element stops anything being used, small price to pay considering the nikon equivalent would cost nearly £1800.
I know what your saying I do have a filter system that does work very well but it's slow and cumbersome to put in... Once on however it works well. Alight red/purple tint off filter but this can he sorted in post.

Was jut looking to see if anyone else uses something different is all... Thanks for the reply.

Lee do an adaptor for their SW150 filter system and I think Format Hitech do one too... but they are £200 or so iirc.

Back