San Disk III 4Gb £17.99

Name
martin
Edit My Images
No
I have just brought 4 x 4Gb San Disk III @ £17.99 from www.mymemory.co.uk - I think this is a good deal - I have used them before and I know the delivery (fixed price £3.95) and customer service is good total price is £75.91 for 16Gb so just £4.75 per Gb delivered. :rules:

Although this is not the fastest memory on the market - it is faster then any of my cameras can write - so fast enough
Bargain :clap::clap::clap::clap:

doh! looking at your webiste instead of the link to the cards!! doh! :D

I just ordered the same card from Play.com for £22.99 - P&P free - in stock

Typical, I've recently just bought the previous Sandisk version..oh well, I'm sure the slightly faster speed won't make too much difference (that thought won't last long!)

Typical, I've recently just bought the previous Sandisk version..oh well, I'm sure the slightly faster speed won't make too much difference (that thought won't last long!)

tested the cards today - and with the lens cap on 63 shots before the buffer filled and with the old cards 62 shots - not a supprise as the estensive testing on http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/index.asp showed that the cards could be written to at speeds no faster then 8mb per sec with the 1dmk2n...

real shots were around the 40 mark (jpeg max quality)

Back