Sand dunes panorama.

Edit My Images
Yes
DSC_0102.jpg

More impressed by the cloud formation if I'm being honest,though a b&w could even things out I guess :thinking:

was that taken at crow point?

stunning sky tho... must of been taken yesterday or day before as the weather today was horrid!!

The sky matching the profile and texture of the land is brilliant and such a rare find when that happens this well. Sadly the light hasn't really offered the drama in the foreground that the long shadows of first or last thing would have.

I think grandslammer is right that a B&W conversion would add back the drama the this great find should have. I couldn't resist a quick play, just to see what it might look like.

DSC_01027.jpg

Like both the original and black and white! However I'm nudging over to the black and whtie a little more :)

Black and White all the way for me. Lot's more contrast and dramatic. (y)

Thanks for the feedback.

The wife wanted to go down the beach for a few hours so to keep myself occupied I took the camera along. Only problem was it was over midday.
The sun was very bright with clouds all around with a clear spot right where we were.
Heres another from the same day with what I think are some good clouds.

DSC_0001.jpg

Like the second shot too. However maybe worth a crop to get rid of that green in the bottom bit of the image. Would possibly help give the clouds more emphasis too (y)

Back