Sandbach Transport Festival

Matt Sayle

2017MSA Young Photographer of the Year(Motorsport)
Name
Matt Sayle
Edit My Images
Yes
I go to this annually with family and is always a great day out. Even better with a bit of sun!!

Some lovely cars out including some lovely Minis, Beetles and a Delearoan!!

Anyway:

1. Kenworth
IMG_6716.jpg

2. Mg
IMG_6709.jpg

3. Cant escape the place!! (Oulton Park)
IMG_6694.jpg

4. Engine Bay
IMG_6691.jpg

5. Back to the future!!
IMG_6683.jpg

6. Bike
IMG_6676.jpg

7. Cool doors
IMG_6539.jpg

8. Steam engine to finish
IMG_6375.jpg

C and C

Thanks
Matt

Saw the Delorean later on in the day, must have been going home, sounded really really nice! Were there many cars totaly forgot to go this year and its only down the road!

Loving the first one Matt. I've seen a Delorean a few times in Northwich this year.

Hi Matt, I like the contrast of the futuristic DeLorean against the old half-timbered buildings and the B/W picture of the traction engine. How can you go to a transport festival in Sandbach and not have a shot of a Foden or ERF? Half the town must have worked for them at one time or other.

Love the big rig but only one slight niggle ...the number in the window but not your fault so yep cracking set as usual

Saw the Delorean later on in the day, must have been going home, sounded really really nice! Were there many cars totaly forgot to go this year and its only down the road!

Yeah, it was a cracking event!! Loads of cars and various other vechiles!!

Loving the first one Matt. I've seen a Delorean a few times in Northwich this year.

Thank you very much

I saw it once on the A49 :)

Hi Matt, I like the contrast of the futuristic DeLorean against the old half-timbered buildings and the B/W picture of the traction engine. How can you go to a transport festival in Sandbach and not have a shot of a Foden or ERF? Half the town must have worked for them at one time or other.

Thank you very much indeed!

I know!! THere is always a load of ERF's and Fodens!! I did take some but there is only so many head street shots you post LOL.

Love the big rig but only one slight niggle ...the number in the window but not your fault so yep cracking set as usual

Thank you very much mate,

Tell me about it. totally destryos the image, doesnt it!?!

Back