Sandeesh.....Amazing Eyes

On the Huh

Little Ball of Fur
Name
Zulfi
Edit My Images
Yes
Been watching the Apprentice tonight. Am amazed by one of the contestants eyes. Would love to photograph her, perhaps re-producing a similar shot of the Afghan Girl. Her eyes are pre-photoshopped in real life without using photoshop.

This photo may look as if her eyes have had some treatment in PS, but they look like this on the telly.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/series6/sandeesh-samra.shtml

Simply amazing IMHO.

I commented on this tonight, her eyes are fab. Her business skills on the other hand...

Not as nice as Jodie Fosters' eyes :)

sure they are not contacts?

I spotted that the first week - think I commented on the Apprentice thread that was running on here..................

...as above though, shame she is useless...........

yesterday's was class. Order for 1000 rolls, deliver 16? WTF?

I spotted that the first week - think I commented on the Apprentice thread that was running on here..................

...as above though, shame she is useless...........

yesterday's was class. Order for 1000 rolls, deliver 16? WTF?

Yeah that was diabolical. How can you promise an order when you dont know the limits of the factory :thinking:

I also didn't understand how they had the teams make the pastries themselves. WTF do they know about baking :LOL:

That said though, Christopher did a damn good job of keeping his kitchen running well. The military input was vital there.

Back