SanDisk and Amazon

Edit My Images
No
Ignore the quick phone snaps but is it normal for Sandisk cards to come like this from amazon? I know there's been a lot of dodgy cards before but I expected it to be in a normal sandisk box?

2gvn4w9.jpg

14v37me.jpg

Yes, if you selected the Frustration Free Packaging option.

Yes, normal.

Thanks guys, I don't remember selecting packaging options but thanks for settling my mind :)

No, me neither but that's how Sandisks have been delivered the last few times.

Yeah seems to be default. I was concerned when I first got cards like this but I contacted Sandisk who asked for photos of the card and subsequently informed me they were legit.

They don't even include the little plastic cases with many of the SD cards now when you select frustration free!

I always check the seller is Amazon and not a third party as I've heard about dodgy cards

I always check the seller is Amazon and not a third party as I've heard about dodgy cards

Yes, sold and despatched by Amazon (y) The only way to be certain of not getting a fake is to buy from a reputable retailer supplied from an official source.

Umm I got one yesterday in a brown amazon package, and inside that was a sandisk box then the plastic, spent ages to find my scissors to cut it out of the plastic packaging to find pout it just pops out.

Last edited:
Back