SanDisk Extreme Pro 95MB/S 64GB SDXC cards £29.99

Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
Nice find Rob perfect for D7200 and especially D7100 as I used these when I had D7100 and really help with buffer issues

Showing £38:95 now.

That is a good buy, thanks Rob just ordered a couple.
Nice find Rob perfect for D7200 and especially D7100 as I used these when I had D7100 and really help with buffer issues
They are useful with the d7200 and D750 as those cameras can take advantage of the speed. I seem to remember they nearly top the speed chart on both cameras.

Showing £38:95 now.

Sorry Gramps that's the problem with Amazon prices drop for a short time and then are back up again. I was watching the price at £38.95 on a wish list and saw they dropped. Camera Price Buster shows My Memory was selling these for £25 I before Christmas which was an amazing price.

not a bad price. I always have to remind myself that you are sometimes better off using 2 x 16gb. I've had the misfortune to take a 16gb card on a holiday to Rome and the card failed upon returning home!

not a bad price. I always have to remind myself that you are sometimes better off using 2 x 16gb. I've had the misfortune to take a 16gb card on a holiday to Rome and the card failed upon returning home!

I can understand that as I do something similar but with larger cards. If I had only one card slot I would use smaller cards because of what you have mentioned. I previously I used 4 8GB cards in slot 1 and a 32GB card in slot 2 but I've found with larger megapixels like 24MP or 36 MP it can mean changing cards more often. With two card slots set to backup to both cards I'm going to be leaving the 64GB card in slot 2 and use 2 32GB cards swapped in and out of slot 1. I usually swap out cards at a set point even if they are not full so I have that back up. If you have a large card it doesn't mean you need to fill it completely before swapping. My idea of a large card in slot 2 means I never need to remove it from the camera and use it as backup in case one of the cards in slot 1 fails. With wildlife you can take quite a few images in a short time so larger cards can help not needing to swap cards when you are out in poor conditions.

Back