Santa Claus is coming to town.

Name
Julie
Edit My Images
Yes
ok here comes the silly question!

Christmas?????

Is it me, or do those horses in the first shot look like they're in greyscale? :LOL:

EosD said:

Christmas?????
:D

It's obvious really.... they're closer to The North Pole up there so it's easy for Santa to pop down for the odd weekend out of season and keep his hand in. :beer:

CT said:
:D

It's obvious really.... they're closer to The North Pole up there so it's easy for Santa to pop down for the odd weekend out of season and keep his hand in. :beer:

ahhhh....silly me!:coat:

EosD said:

Christmas?????

Oh c'mon you guys. Hasn't anyone ever gone to a trailer park? You know camping. A "seasonal" park that is. Not a park like the tv show "The trailer park boys" where the losers of life have nowhere to live but in a trailor all year round. Get that image right out of your head, that's not what it is by any means. Mind you there is a bubbles,but anyway:p Our park opens from May right through until mid-October. In that time they have multiple activities for the kids to enjoy. Besides breakfast with Santa there is also Halloween in July, Carnival day and so on. The list goes on and on. The kids get a real hoot out of all of it. My little one did question me this year though why Santa was yelling Merry Christmas when it WASN'T even Christmas,lol. My older one assured her that this was just Santa's helper because the real Santa is just too busy making toys to visit folks year round. Isn't that cute,lol. I'm such a mom eh? Hope that answers your question.

Jewel.

Nope, makes no sense at all

:nut: colonists!

jewel said:
My older one assured her that this was just Santa's helper because the real Santa is just too busy making toys to visit folks year round.

It looks like the real Santa to me, what are you trying to say????????:p

To be honest, I've never ever heard of a seasonal park, or anything like you descrive. I must admit it does sound like a good idea though. Livens up different times of the year I suppose.

Marcel said:
To be honest, I've never ever heard of a seasonal park, or anything like you descrive. I must admit it does sound like a good idea though. Livens up different times of the year I suppose.

I find that very interesting that you have never heard anything like that before. It's a whole different world over there isn't it?wow

Jewel :)

Back