Name
Tomas
Edit My Images
No
'Tis the season to be jolly.....
Merry Christmas everyone!

This is Ninja,
2JOULUKOIRAJPEGcopy.jpg

And here is Morgan, the Russian winter white, proudly flaunting her new white coat! She didn't want to wear any Christmas hats unfortunatley :(
Morgan2.jpg

Morgan1.jpg

All the best.
T.

first one is a cracker. Really sharp throughout, nicely composed and lovely exposure. Collies are never easy to get the lighting right, but top marks for this one! We used to dress one of ours up in t-shirts and hats when we were little and he had the same kind of expression...

first one is a cracker. Really sharp throughout, nicely composed and lovely exposure. Collies are never easy to get the lighting right, but top marks for this one! We used to dress one of ours up in t-shirts and hats when we were little and he had the same kind of expression...

Hey thanks! I hear exactly what your saying with regards to the exposure! I took about 40 pics of Ninja last week with the intention of framing one for a family Christmas pressie, not many were good enough, blow outs on the nose no matter how I bounced the flash! :(
Her expressions are pricelss, I can imagine her saying "what are you doing to me?", or "you better be giving me some food for wearing this silly hat!"

All the best
T.

Back