Daily Sarah's 365 31st December 2013 - The End! (CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE ACTUALLY FINISHED!!)

Light trails with a difference Sarah, nice. There is some nice detail in the train station too.

I really like it - the kind of blue star effect at the end really adds to the overall photo. Also, the platform, tracks and lights all following the same flow works well to me.

Thanks Sam, using a nice small apeture usually gives a good starburst effect on lighting. That happened to be just in the right place :)
Although with the orange lighting it was just about impossible to get the light to look green and not blue :(

Last edited:
Love the light trils and the starburst...the ornate station makes it a very interesting subject ...what did you do with all the commuters lol

absolutely wonderful shot Sarah :) Love the antique feel to the station

Thanks, we went down after commuter time, so not many people about & I took this just as the train on the other platform was leaving for London. Would have liked one going North, but wrong time :( Still always another time.

Very impressed with the station shot. Wondering if I can pluck up courage to go out solo with camera and tripod, camera on it's own is not a problem, but I feel like a tit with the tripod :LOL:

Know what you mean, but I have got used to it now I feel more confident with a tripod than if I don't have one and try to do street photography. I'm quite a coward at that one, so will have to make myself do a few this year :)

Now, I don't mind poking my camera into strangers faces :LOL: I think they just think I'm the Nutty Englisher :D

Thanks Frank.

Sarah, there's our challenge, you get your tripod out & I'll do some street photography :)

I WILL have a go at it, as I've rather stupidly joined in with Kelack's challenge too, I thought the two would complement each other rather well :D

That's a stunning shot! The texture the light and colours all work so well together

That is a beautiful shot ...... love the colours of the leaf and the water certainly just adds that little bit of ooomph :D Well done - some great shots so far Sarah

I saw this on my phone earlier and I can tell you, the Samsung does not do it justice! :LOL: Great photo - the colours against that background work so well.

Back