Daily Sarah's 365 31st December 2013 - The End! (CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE ACTUALLY FINISHED!!)

Sorry that last one just doesn't work for me at all Sarah - very flat and for some reason seems to look a little soft...

13th December 2013

I know my place.

Pear 1: I look down on him (Pear 2) because I am upper-class.

Pear 2: I look up to him (Pear 1) because he is upper-class; but I look down on him (Pear 3) because he is lower-class. I am middle-class

Pear 3: I know my place. I look up to them both. But I don't look up to him (Pear 2) as much as I look up to him(Pear 1), because he has got innate breeding.

Pear 1: I have got innate breeding, but I have not got any money. So sometimes I look up to him (Pear 2).

Pear 2: I still look up to him (Pear 1) because although I have money, I am vulgar. But I am not as vulgar as him (Pear 3) so I still look down on him.

Pear 3: I know my place. I look up to them both; but while I am poor, I am honest, industrious and trustworthy. Had I the inclination, I could look down on them. But I don't.

Pear 2: We all know our place, but what do we get out of it?

Pear 1: I get a feeling of superiority over them.

Pear 2: I get a feeling of inferiority from him, (Pear 1), but a feeling of superiority over him (Pear 3).

Pear 3: I get a pain in the back of my neck.

(Pears purchased in Tesco yesterday, as when I saw them I immediately thought of this script from the Frost report, originally the cast were John Cleese & the Two Ronnies).

13th-December-2013
by Sarah Brooke, on Flickr

Last edited:
Another one that doesn't do much for me Sarah - though I do quite like how the broken stalk in the little Pear makes it look quite sad to me.... :crying:

Sprry I've not visited you in here for such a long, long time, but I have mostly been keeping up with you on Flickr and the Book ;)

Minimaliset - but I do like a good shallow DOF Macro shot - "Corny" I know but I do like this.... :)

Back