Daily Sarah's 365 31st December 2013 - The End! (CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE ACTUALLY FINISHED!!)

:clap: Well done Sarah. I've enjoyed looking in on your daily posts. Feet up now girl, it's time to plan the next big adventure!

Hate to admit, but I was just looking out the window and thought Oooh that would do for tomorrow :LOL:

Well done you on what has been at times a very tricky project. I certainly couldn't have completed it without the support from you and the other POTDers xx

Now, lets go crack that Champagne - actually I've got Cava but hey ho ;)

31st December 2013

The End!

Well finally there, the last shot of the 365 project for 2013. It's been hard work at times thinking of a different image to take each and every day, but I'm really pleased that I managed to get to the end.
I think I'm actually going to miss it!

31st-December-2013
by Sarah Brooke, on Flickr

Excellent way to end Sarah, congratulations on making it through!

Congratulations on finishing your 365!

I had planned to do a similar shot for my last one up but the British winter weather meant I had to go with plan B.

I've not always commented on your thread as often as I would have liked, but it could have got a bit boring typing "another great shot"....over and over again.

Good luck and best wishes for 2014.

Ooh nearly missed the last one! Congrats Sarah, a great finish, and I'm going to miss your 365 too. You did some truly gorgeous sill lifes (lives?) which I am still insanely jealous of!

Congrats again!

Jeff, I'll let you into a secret, I did this shot indoors as it was raining here as well :) I know what you mean about the comments, it's tricky to find something different to say every day :) Good luck to you in 2014 also.

Tim, thank you and thanks for following the thread. I'm hoping to keep progressing the still life shots over the next 12 months. If the 365 has done 1 thing for me, it's improved my still life work & I want to keep going with it.

Back