Satan's Slaves

Dangermouse

Squeaky Clean
Edit My Images
No
I know the name is a bit ott, but these guys were fantastic, moving their bikes into better positions for me.
The bikers do look rough and ready but believe me they are really nice and do a hell of a lot for charity:clap:

Now the pics

_DSC2432.jpg

_DSC2439.jpg

_DSC2442.jpg

The bikes are dirty after a long ride so lease excuse them(y)

I like the first one a lot!
And yeah... I agree about bikers too. Mostly they're fine, maybe a bit rough around the edges at times (but we can all be like that) but in general they'd much rather do you a good turn than a bad one.

Nice images, Dangermouse. I love #1 :D.. I think it would have been much better without that green Harley in the background though.

Satans Slaves sometimes came down to our local pub and bike club nights some years ago. I was always impressed with their bikes, there were no rats. They were never any trouble that I remember, but a couple of other clubs caused bother sometimes.

There's good and and bad in bikers, just as there is in any other group. Some of them are even into photography!

Its number i for me, though number 2 looks real good, number 3 with a better back ground...

I don't want to go off subject.
" SATAN SLAVES", In the late 1960s early 1970s these guys and gals had a meet at our cafe a real Rockers meeting place, they were a great bunch of humans, however if you crossed the girls then you get a beaten, not off the guys but the girls, real ruff but just as tuff.
Uncanny as it might sound, it was just yesterday when i found some old photos of our old cafe which burnt down in the late 1970s....
A sad day for us Rockers .(y).

Thanks for the comments, very much appreciated and the green Harley Sloper is a BMW of some kind(I think) chopped and shopped but looked good, will stick one of it up here for you to make your own mind up on it

Yep it's a Triumph Rocket 3. They have a 2.3 litre engine!

Hope you don't mind Dangermouse, but I enjoyed having a bash at editing your first photo. I love that image :)

I do to PM me your email and you can have the raw to play around with mate(y)

Back