Saturday at Brands Hatch GP

Name
Glen
Edit My Images
No
Only managed to get to Brands on Saturday after having a few problems at home which prevented me returning for race day on Sunday but family comes first.

Was really good to meet up with Graham and Gary for a while on the GP loop so a bit limited on pics but here are a few from Saturday.

1/
i-w5XFC5B-XL.jpg

2/
i-pp3gxtc-XL.jpg

3/
i-zb8Mtkp-XL.jpg

4/
i-gB4zfJp-XL.jpg

5/
i-2MCpwcK-XL.jpg

6/
i-nzXVZ3X-XL.jpg

Thanks for looking (y)

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:How the hell do you get images like that they are mind blowing in clarity & colour were they with the 1dx or 7d?

Just keep getting better and better, #6 really is a 'bit special' (can you tone down the 2 pink spots top left?)

.DAVID.

Top quality again Glen #4 for me love that angle :clap:

Top bombing!

Looks like the Saturday air was a bit cleaner!

Wonderful set loving the last image very much

Thank you very much :)

Usual top quality Glen, #1 is my favourite of these.

Thanks Neil and in the full res he is looking straight down the lens which made me giggle a bit,if you get a chance have a nose on my website as i uploaded them all at 3000px and 300ppi the detail in a few even surprised me.

Great set! #1 and #3 are my favourites.

Many thanks

Class as normal Glen 4 is a stunner such detail amazing.

When were you shooting at Sterlings ? I shot second free practice there were a few pro togs in front of me
I didn't have a chance to shoot there on Saturday and was planning to do my bit there on raceday so i spent most of Saturday at Westfield which is my favourite place on the GP loop to be honest.I was up there chatting to GPmotophoto and Kwai from the end of the second FP until half way through quali....I was the skinny one with a 400 f5.6 and a black tog vest :wave: and the professional looking one with the big lens was Graham(Whiteline)

How the hell do you get images like that they are mind blowing in clarity & colour were they with the 1dx or 7d?

1 to 4 bud 1DX and 5+6 the 7D all with the 400 f5.6 , the 1DX nails them every time and didn't miss a beat this weekend where as the 7D can be a bit hit and miss but when it does its great and makes the 400 f5.6 the equivalent of 640mm on full frame.

And i only shoot in HQ jpeg not RAW when working.

Just keep getting better and better, #6 really is a 'bit special' (can you tone down the 2 pink spots top left?)

.DAVID.

Cheers David and in all honesty i hadn't even noticed those but they are going to bug me now. Can clone them out if needed buddy and hope your keeping ok.

Top quality again Glen #4 for me love that angle

Cheers buddy and still have not had a chance to catch up this year,im going to be at Worlds with a camera but not working as on the spec side if you are there as im planning on enjoying the racing and company for a change.

I keep going back to #6 (y) quality set.
Clive.

Many Thanks Clive.

i-b7fvQjQ-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Top bombing!

Looks like the Saturday air was a bit cleaner!

Hi Buddy and yes it was rather nice but did start to get a bit much later in the day.

Look forward to seeing you soon bud and will give you a ring later in the week for a chat (y)

Great photos with 1 the outstanding one because of the stare.

Originally Posted by GAZA62 View Post

When were you shooting at Sterlings ? I shot second free practice there were a few pro togs in front of me

I didn't have a chance to shoot there on Saturday and was planning to do my bit there on raceday so i spent most of Saturday at Westfield which is my favourite place on the GP loop to be honest.I was up there chatting to GPmotophoto and Kwai from the end of the second FP until half way through quali....I was the skinny one with a 400 f5.6 and a black tog vest and the professional looking one with the big lens was Graham(Whiteline

Saw you chatting to Kwai I was a little further up the hill will try and say hello next time now I have an idea what you look like

Lovely images.

#2 and #4 for me. Love the colours, the composition, the heat haze from the exhaust. Just fantastic!

Thanks very much George :)

Yeh all above, great(y)

oh and below!

Cheers Nick and I did get some of your lad and im sure I put them on FB and the Freezeframe Gallery.

nice, some cracking shots, not looking forward to posting mine now

Thanks and im sure yours will be fine,im lucky now to be the other side of the fence and I had the best day for taking pictures on Saturday with no heat haze to contend with.

Very Very Nice.

Thanks very much :)

Great photos with 1 the outstanding one because of the stare.

Cheers Mike and does make me laugh sometimes when you can see where they are looking and a lot of the time its not at where they are going!!

Just the normal top notch job then bud

It was a pleasure to have your company and thanks for the help

Did enjoy having a chance to talk for a bit longer than normal buddy and you didn't need any help as you are more than capable and knowledgeable of producing stunning work without my help (y)

Originally Posted by GAZA62 View Post

I didn't have a chance to shoot there on Saturday and was planning to do my bit there on raceday so i spent most of Saturday at Westfield which is my favourite place on the GP loop to be honest.I was up there chatting to GPmotophoto and Kwai from the end of the second FP until half way through quali....I was the skinny one with a 400 f5.6 and a black tog vest and the professional looking one with the big lens was Graham(Whiteline)

Saw you chatting to Kwai I was a little further up the hill will try and say hello next time now I have an idea what you look like

See my description of the skinny one with the 400 f5.6 is spot on :D

Look forward to saying hello at some point then buddy.

Back