IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_03351.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_03821.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

This is a big crop as i felt a bit of a tit photographing him! :D

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

I see you're from Bedfordshire - were these taken at Kenilworth Road, Luton :)love:) by any chance??? :LOL:

These are very good-an excellent series and a storyline threaded through (which is very important)

Good stuff

thanks for all the comments. i'd be interested to hear whether or not these are any good from a technical point of view. This is only my 2nd match i've photographed and want to make sure I'm on the right track. I may be photographing for real next season for the local sides so need to get the practice in! :)

I always think it's much harder to get a good shot if the standard of player isn't that good and you may've found that with these players because out of all of them I think #6 is the only one I'd keep, although the comedy value ones are very very good.

The actually quality of the images looks spot on mind, you just need to develop a good eye and anticipate where the action is going to happen next. Or you can be lucky like I was here ;)

the shots i've taken i guess are suitable for club newsletters/websites etc etc

in terms of shots for more distinguished publications are there particular 'types' of shots that are considered acceptable? Of course i'm not suggestion for one minute that I am in anyway close to even think of attempting to go for these types of publications....just curious as it always helps to aim for a particular style rather than go down the wrong route from the start :)

I like these. They made me smile. You've captured the spirit of weekend footie to a tee. The candids of the ref with the cuppa and the goalie having a fag really tickled me!

Technically 6, 8, 11, and 12 are somewhere where you want to be. But don't forget the players would love to see the others. They don't care about the technical details. Just want to see a pic of themselves playing!

These photos made me laugh, especially the Goalie!!

The one of the goaliee with a fag in his gob is brilliant :) Kind of sums up ameteur footy (in a good way)*–*peeps who just want to do something they enjoy

Back