saturday (today) paper watch

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
Can anyone let me know if they see owt in todays nationals from last nights port vale game.. ta :) cant get to papers myself :(

Hi. Can't see anything in the daily express.

With all due respect, Port Vale in national papers? Even Rugby League gets more coverage than lower leagues in national papers

Nowt in The Torygraph.

With all due respect, Port Vale in national papers? Even Rugby League gets more coverage than lower leagues in national papers

It was a Second Round FA Cup match, what's that got to do with the level of the League that they're in?

Admittedly with the Ashes and Southern Nations Rugby it's not exactly a slow news weekend, but surely it's always worth asking?

Nowt in The Torygraph.

It was a Second Round FA Cup match, what's that got to do with the level of the League that they're in?

Admittedly with the Ashes and Southern Nations Rugby it's not exactly a slow news weekend, but surely it's always worth asking?

My point is that if it isn't Premier League then what chance does it have? No disrespect intended at all to the work of the OP just the bias from the national press against anything that isn't Premier League football. And yes, of course it's worth asking. :)

My point is that if it isn't Premier League then what chance does it have? No disrespect intended at all to the work of the OP just the bias from the national press against anything that isn't Premier League football. And yes, of course it's worth asking. :)

Believe it or not theres alot more chance in getting shots from lower leagues than premiership football in the nationals, when your not with Getty / Action/ PA etc
Theres usually at least one paper that has a picture of the match.

Nothing in the Mail, Good report in the local Sentinel newspaper.....all images by Mark Scott
''there's only one Micky Adams''
Dave

Last edited:
lg 2 get in nationals and port vale are top of league and progressed to next round for first time in forever... always a chance.. but....not it seems.. oh well:)

And pray tell just how many premier league games were played on Friday night

And pray tell just how many premier league games were played on Friday night

None (at least none that I know of), but to elaborate my point further, if a premier league footballer so much as picks his nose out of turn it would push any proper sports story down the list. A game does not necessarily have to be played.

I'm looking at this as someone who no longer buys newspapers because in my opinion they only cater for a minority of people, i.e. those who want to read about people and not what those people represent. I'm afraid it's the celebrity culture that our nation has become obsessed with.

Hi Tony, usage is more likely on Mon morning as most red tops have a specific Football pull out! so don't give up yet (y). Kind regards Graham.

Back